Коновалов Александр
Коновалов Александр
Москва, 1961
Рачинский Сергей
Рачинский Сергей
Санкт-Петербург, 1970

Discussing cross-country skiing on Skisport.Ru

01.02.2007 00:00
Уважаемые посетители, в результате переписки с зарубежными спортсменами и специалистами мы пришли к выводу, что не мешало бы создать в форуме сайта www.skisport.ru такую ветку, в которой мы могли бы общаться между собой, а главное, со своими коллегами из других стран, на иностранном языке. Пока об английской версии сайта приходится только мечтать, эта ветка призвана стереть границы между лыжниками разных национальностей. На данный момент тяжело представить, насколько большой интерес она вызовет у читателя – российского и, тем более, зарубежного - но, тем не менее, лиха беда начало…

Возможно, спустя некоторое время, здесь соберётся настоящая интернациональная гвардия лыжников-гонщиков, общающихся на доступном всем языке. Для кого-то это может послужить обычной практикой английского, для кого-то – расширением круга знакомств... Благодаря общению с зарубежными спортсменами мы также сможем узнать особенности развития лыжного спорта в других странах, поделиться опытом тренировок, впечатлениями от заграничных поездок, а также многое-многое другое…

Итак, доставайте свои словари, приглашайте в эту ветку своих друзей и знакомых с разных континентов и наслаждайтесь общением без границ :-) Чем больше мы приведём сюда народа, тем интереснее будет нам всем.

ПРОСЬБА ИЗБЕГАТЬ ОБЩЕНИЯ НА МОГУЧЕМ РУССКОМ ЯЗЫКЕ, потому что, к сожалению, не все иностранцы его понимают :-)

Dear foreign visitors!

We are glad to see you all on electronic pages of Russian Ski Magazine “Skisport” (www.skisport.ru). This part of the forum on our site, which is devoted to cross-country skiing and biathlon, was created special for you. We hope that thanks to it you will have an opportunity to communicate with Russian ski lovers without any language problems and limits. Welcome to Russia :-)
  • Просмотров:7297
  • Комментариев:65
  • Рейтинг: 0 0 0
01.02.2007 13:51
For now, while this part of our forum have just appeared, I suggest you to communicate with our Norwegian colleague Anders Hoilund. Anders visits our site rather often but unfortunately his Russian is bad and he can’t share opinions with us. We hope that at present this problem will be solved.

Anders likes skiing very much but he works as a trainer of young football team which consists of... girls. Yes, it’s a women’s football team :-) He lives in Oslo and trains a lot but this winter the weather in Norway is very bad and he has to run and ride a bicycle. Even now there are no conditions for skiing in the capital of Norway while Muscovites can train on ski tracks.

I think that Anders can tell us many interesting things about him and about cross-country skiing in Norway :-) Very often he informs me about latest news in Norwegian Ski Team and I use it on the main page of our site. So... we go on :-)
Ссылка Рейтинг: 0 0 0
                                       Hello
01.02.2007 13:54

Вверх Ссылка Рейтинг: 0 0 0
01.02.2007 14:15
wellcome to our site
...and wellcome to Russia to go skiing ;)
Oh!!!!!!!
01.02.2007 14:26
I was just delighted with this word "Muscovites"
Skiing in Russia
01.02.2007 17:07
Well Malex, do you have some snow? We have had not much in Oslo this winter.
02.02.2007 14:33
yes i can ski now in our region
but about 1 month of "sure_snow" time already passed without snow at all

this winter was terrible in Europe & Russia too :(
only a few places with snow
05.02.2007 02:31
In Oslo we usually are blessed with much snow, but this winter we have to search for special places for snow. Through the years skiers has known those places around the town. It is places where the southern and western wind from the sea can't reach
260 000km of ski tracks
13.02.2007 11:27
The snow has finally arrived, and the last two Sundays has been " good old fashioned skiing Sundays"
The woodlands around Oslo is often for short called Marka. In Marka there are 260 000 km with ski tracks, from the broad roads, where it is as crowded as a shopping street, to the lonely tracks deep into the forrests. On the best days, more than 250 000 people are skiing in Marka. In Oslo it lives just short of 500 000 people, but also around Oslo the population is high.
A quest among the inhabitants of Oslo, 67% says that Marka is the best of Oslo!
13.02.2007 12:21
Question:
i'd like to ask some ski Norge statistics...
what is the most popular ski brand among skiers there? who is on 2nd and 3rd place

if it differs - plz separate racers and walkers...

FYI
statistics for recreational racers here (about)
60% fischer
20% atomic
8% rossi
7% madshus
5% others
I have not found any recent statistic,but
14.02.2007 12:34
I have not found any recent statistic, but from what I can see are Madshus and Fisher most popular among racers, then comes Atomic, while Rossignol and Kahru has lost terrain over the last years.
What I found was a statistic that said that people the last years more often have different skies. One pair for montain skiing and one pair for not so extreme conditions. It is also more common for non racers to have a pair of skis for klister, and one pair for dry, new snow.

For walker, the Madshus dominance is bigger, Atomic is also popular, while Fisher has a more exclusive image. In addition some still wants the old wooden skies, the only brand in wooden skies are localy made Aasnes ski.
14.02.2007 12:53
off course i meant not official view but "what U can see"

BTW what about finnish Peltonen skis? is it popular there?
14.02.2007 13:18
You can buy Peltonen skies in some shops. You can see some in use, but they are not common. I have never heard anything against them.
Happy Valentine`s Day,
14.02.2007 18:17
Anders :))  How many valentines have you received from your women’s football team today?  ;)
260 000km, really?
14.02.2007 14:09
In what area? It seems that the land around Oslo is covered with ski tracks as densely as a city with it's streets.
260 000 km ???
14.02.2007 17:46
For information all Moscow roads has 5 000 km!!! I think Anders talk about 260 km.
corrrrectionssss
15.02.2007 11:52
In fact I took the distance from an article in gazeta Dagbladet, I checked it and it is 2600Km.
I pasted this from Ski Oslo's home page:

Over 2,600km of well prepared and marked cross-country ski trails run deep into the Oslo forest. 124km are floodlit until 23:00 hours each day
Hi! Let's begin!
01.02.2007 14:23
Anders, please write about itself - age, hobby, purposes, sports results, mode of trainings and so on.  
01.02.2007 15:37
AA said it all... or almost all
Hei Aleksander
01.02.2007 17:06
I am born 1956, my hobby has been skiing in winter and fishing in summer, I live in Oslo, and both summer and winter I can practise my hobbies here. i have no big results on ski, but I usually excuses it with mo many tough oponents. I have skied with skiers like Oddvar Braa, Thomas Wassberg, and up to Bjorn Daehlie. My best results came in shorter races, and in skating style. It is a tradition in Norway for much high speed training. Training in intervals for 1 to 3 minutes and with about 5 repetitions. It is common to do this training twice a week. Earlier we did much long distance running with low intensity. But as you know every skier has his own idea of what is the best.
Hi Anders,
01.02.2007 17:45
I see there are some positions like me - ski, jogging, fishing, 1959y. Braa, Wassberg, Daehlie - interesting company! Can you write short impressions about this.
Alexander
02.02.2007 12:22
I can't call any of the stars "friends" but my impression of Thomas Wassbverg is that he is a very nice person. Swedes are seldom popular in Norway, but Thomas are. Friendly and helpful. I only met Daehlie as a young boy. He was quick and quite funny, allways in a hurry.
Hello, Anders! I wish I had such job!:)
01.02.2007 14:49
How many times a week can You practice in skiing? How many km are You accumulating per month, if not a secret? Which style You prefer - classic or skating? What are You doing at summer time? What racings You are usually taking part in? Thanks beforehand, Vlad.
answers
01.02.2007 16:47
Hello v.s. I will try to answer questions. I am not skiing as much as I want, especially this "winter".I have an ordinary job,in a publishing and printing company. Our season usually streches from November to late April and I may get 2000km- 2500km.
Unfortunately my helthdoes not allow me to ski in competitions, but i used to ski in races from 10 to 30km. Also since my back and hips are not well I prefer skating
style, but in Norway there are few tracks prepared for that. I live in Oslo, and we have always some tracks, like in Holmenkollen who is for skating. I used to run twice a week in summer in addition to roller ski. Now I have to calm down, and I go more fishing instead!
BTW I can read the cyrillic signs, and I also speak a litle Russian
Thanks for answering, Anders! Sorry for joking  
01.02.2007 20:41
about your job - it's because Andrew told us you are a trainer of a women soccer team. As for your health, you definitely  underestimate yourself: IMHO, 2000-2500 km is not so little at all. FE, I'm making just about 1000-1500 during the same period. IMO, skating is also very good. Fishing is AS for me, sorry, I'm not an expert. Good luck on You, chat later!
soccer team
02.02.2007 12:18
Well, I have coached the team since they where nine. Have needed a lot of patiente to get where we are today. This winter I may reach 500km on snow. Skied last evening, on ice and stones. Not good at all.  
Bad luck on evetybody this winter!
02.02.2007 21:00
Let's hope for better times!
Anders,
06.02.2007 01:45
I can't believe your words about the lack of skating tracks in Norway. Are the conditions for "skaters" really worse here than in Russia (if you know our situation a little bit).
Sorry, but Anders didn't say a word about
06.02.2007 10:13
lack of skating tracks! He said there are few tracks prepared for that, it's not the same! All he meant is skating in Norway is not so popular as classic.
Am I correct, Anders?
Skating
06.02.2007 18:14
Skating is regarded as something exotic, something for experts. From around 25 long distance races held in or around Oslo, ony one is for skating.
Aage Skinstad, the new head of cross- country skiing in Norway has told ski clubs to prepare also for skating, and I think the situation gradually are changing. 20 years ago skating was forbidden in nearly all tracks, and I had to be smart or quick or up very late to train.  
I wish it was regarded as exotic in Russia
06.02.2007 20:27
Alas! Russian organizers and sport officials seem to consider skating as the only possible way of skiing. A lot of competitions by skating, and just a few of classic races during a season. Unfortunately, most of amateurs themselves, young ski fans, and even veterans also prefer skating.  
07.02.2007 01:05
>I wish it was regarded as exotic in Russia :((( No!!!
Типун on Your tongue)
Can good ever come out of evil?
07.02.2007 10:37
Keep thy tongue from evil.
Two blacks do not make a white.
There was no evil in my words.
08.02.2007 13:00
That was just a kind joke. Why do you find evil in skating? I like this style and don't want allow their (trakcs) extinction.

>Two blacks do not make a white.

What do you mean? How does this saying correspond to my ideas?
Hello, Anders
02.02.2007 10:49
Which of Norwegian ski internet resources would you recommend to read? News, articles, forums..
reading
02.02.2007 12:14
hei Aleksej
If you read www.langrenn.com you will always be updated. They have articles in English too. Results, reports, diskussions, training waxing, you can find it there. Unfortunately the forum is dominated by 14 year old boys (and it is not very good) For biathlon you can read www.skiskyting.com. In newspapers like www.vg.no you will find only the big headlines, and the forum is dominated by non skiers who goes bla-bla-bla
Greetings fans of Ski races!
06.02.2007 19:25
It is pleasant to see, that fans Ski гонк Russia leave on the international level! Many thanks to a command(team)"Журнал ЛЫЖНЫЙ СПОРТ" !
suggestion.
01.02.2007 14:23
Since all inactive topics go down with time, may be it is nessesary to pin this particular topic to the top for the moment? (I don't know if it is possible technically). Later may be it will stay in the top itself or a part of the forum has to be created e.g. "SkiSport in English" and it will become as popular as "Беговые лыжи".
I agree
01.02.2007 14:32
with Valentin's opinion. It's better for this theme to become a part of forum or theme but not remain as a simple theme (ветка) even staying in the top, IMHO.
One more thing.
01.02.2007 14:27
It is difficult to use forum for those who doesn't know what is "Ответить" (means Reply), "Открыть новую тему" (means Open New Topic) etc. May be it is possible to repeat main buttons in english?
Valentin, thank you for your activity
01.02.2007 14:42
Your suggestions are right and I agree with both. We'll try to improve some aspects of our forum for our foreign guests. Meanwhile I think that they can use your dictionary :)

"Ответить"  -  Reply
"Вверх"  -  Upwards
If you click the   picture "letter"   you can send an e-mail to the visitor.

P.S.: I think that it's not necessary to open new topic  ("Открыть новую тему")   because JUST THIS topic is created to communicate in English.

01.02.2007 14:44
Unfortunately, foreign guests cant see words in cyrillic codepage, so this dictionary is useless=)
... and our cyrillic nicks too!
01.02.2007 14:59
'Александр Гаврилов' is Alexander Gavrilov
That is not true.
01.02.2007 15:05
Even under the linux I din't have any problems with coding. Everything was ok right from the start.
I think
01.02.2007 14:56
it is possible to create hints on links : "top", "reply" etc.

AA:If it's problem, just write "RIGHT LINK MEAN -REPLY-" on the top of the first message.

How to register:
01.02.2007 15:04
It could be a temporarily solution.

One more thing: Users must register in order to write messages.

Guys, if you are new users here do the following thing:

In the left upper frame of this page press link
"Регистрация" (Register new user)

Then fill fields:
1) "Логин" (your user Login, use lower case and numbers)
2) "Пароль" (Password)
3) "Повторите пароль" - repeat password
4) "Имя" - name
5) "Фамилия" - Last name
6) e-mail

and press button "Подтвердить" (accept)

then while replying you will be asked login and password.
May be create new section (not only topic)
01.02.2007 15:10
to communicate in English, without registration ?
It's good idea.
01.02.2007 14:48
But i don't understand, how i can percolate to this forum (as foreign visitor). That mean "Регистрация", "Логин", "Беговые лыжи" ?
01.02.2007 15:00
Screensort with marks!
These are either
01.02.2007 15:07
tough guys, or guys who got the link directly on this topic from Andrei Arih or smb. else.
OK, it's really good to explain
01.02.2007 15:09
If you want to communicate on www.skisport.ru you need TO REGISTER.

1) Click "Форум" (forum) on the main page (seventh button on the top of the page)

2) Then click "Регистрация" (registration) in the left side of the page (fourth button on the top left of the page)

3) Then you will see ten empty lines which you can fill with login and password and also short information about you.

first line - Login (only Latin alphabet)

second line – Password

third line – Repeat password

fourth line – First Name

fifth line – Family name

sixth line – not necessary

seventh line – E-mail

eighth line – not necessary (your URL)

ninth line – not necessary (ICQ)

tenth line – not necessary (smth about you)

4) After you have filled all the lines press "Подтвердить" (confirm)

Then you can use this login and password when you want to reply on one of the messages.
01.02.2007 15:41
i am not sure how it would look in foreign PCs...
it could look really ugly and unreadable - i mean encoding problems

p.s.
for now this topic looks like some russian guys practicing english ;)
                                               :-D
01.02.2007 15:53
Looks like that))
Well... let's invite here foreigners together :) (maybe from other sites)

I know that there are a lot of visitors from other countries on Skisport.Ru. Maybe for now they are simply shy and hesitate to write :))
01.02.2007 16:15
> ... let's invite here foreigners together :) (maybe from other sites)

Andrei I hardly understand how smb can belong to somewhat concrete site :))
May be
01.02.2007 18:07
you can place the link to this topic as a "news topic" on the main page of skisport?
02.02.2007 14:30
---a lot of visitors from other countries
aha... maybe these visitors are russians ;)
Maybe)
02.02.2007 14:41
But not all
p.s.
01.02.2007 17:13
p.s.
for now this topic looks like some russian guys practicing english ;)

No worries =) It will take a little bit time to invite some visitors ) So let's wait and do some practice)
Very good
01.02.2007 16:59
It's good idea Andrey!  
Hello
02.02.2007 01:14
Hello, dear russian friends! My name is Ole-Einar. I also like skiing and sometimes shooting. With my friend Lars and we often visit your site by the long winter evenings. And I need your help now. Soon I’ll take part in competitions very important for me in this year. I ask to give me answers on some questions such as: using ski wax in warm and wet weather, probably (or may be use cycling?) and, especially, how to glide on the external side of snowshoe. I know, there are many experts in Russia in this questions: such as Malex, Modest and many others. I know also, that every schoolboy in Russia knows how to reach the best conditions to the race date. Help me friends!
Respect, bro!
02.02.2007 01:44
Sehr gut gemacht!

But cycling means велоспорт, а не циклевку :-)
Oh, yes
02.02.2007 11:15
Ny vot, vzjal vsje and obkakal.
Yes, our norwegian friend
02.02.2007 14:41
you should cycling instead of skkiing :-))
+2 !!!
02.02.2007 20:53
P.S. Never mind, Ole! Malex, Modest & Co. say cycling is also very useful for functional development!
Was extremely glad to comunicate with You,
AMF.
03.02.2007 02:18
Excuse me, Vsevolod, I don’t speak Russian and didn’t understand everything in your post. And, please, tell me what means ‘obkakal’? I think , that’s mistake in spelling, but I’m not a chicken and wrote without any humor. Incomprehensibly!
Dear friends! Thank you for good idea! I speak about cycling, I’ll try this method without fail in summer. I know, at last, the main Russian secret of success! Now, I’ll pull to pieces like a kitten everybody in Canada through 3 year.
2 Vlad Semakov. If you would be in Italy next week or Japan later, don’t be shy, I’ll be happy to meet and drink with you! But the most important, take care of your shoulder!
what the great(!!!!) person
07.02.2007 02:58
visited this site!!It's fantasic to commune with Ole-E BD! You are really the great man in sport and in usual life!
2 Андрей Арих: it's a good, very good idea to open this branch, where common sportsmen can meet persons like Ole-E BD!